World Biggest Tenders Source
This tender with title Furniture PSAB Cat. 1, 2, 5 and 6 (EF950-192189/A) has been published on Bidding Source portal dated 03 Jan 2019 for the country of Canada. It has been categorized on Furniture. For similar tenders you can see tenders mentioned below of this page.
Furniture PSAB Cat. 1, 2, 5 and 6 (EF950-192189/A)|
Trade Agreement: Set-Aside Program for Aboriginal Business (SPAB)
Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid
Competitive Procurement Strategy: Lowest/Lower Bid
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No
Nature of Requirements:
1. This NPP is issued pursuant to PWGSC Supply Arrangement (SA) # E60PQ-140003/B and covers a requirement from the following Product Categories of the SA:
- Product Category 1 - Interconnecting Panels and Freestanding Systems;
- Product Category 2 - Freestanding Height Adjustable Desk/Table Products;
- Product Category 5 - Ancillary and Lighting Products
- Product Category 6 - Support Space - Collaborative Furniture
- This requirement also contains products that are NON-SUPPLY ARRANGEMENT.
2. Public Works and Government Services Canada for Department of Veterans Affairs and Employment and Social Development Canada has a requirement for the purchase, delivery and installation of office furniture to St-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Québec) between March 18th and 22nd, 2019.
3. This NPP covers a requirement to be solicited amongst the PSAB stream of Suppliers (SA holders).
4. This procurement is set aside under the federal governments Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business. This procurement is set aside from the international trade agreements under the provision each has for set-asides for small and minority businesses. Further to Article 800 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), CFTA does not apply to this procurement.
5. The bid solicitation is also open to suppliers who are not Supply Arrangement (SA) holders. In order for new suppliers to bid on this solicitation, the new supplier must first qualify for a SA. The process to qualify for a SA is detailed in RFSA # E60PQ-140003/B and can be found on the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS - https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tenders). Canada is not required to delay the award of a resulting contract pending the evaluation of an arrangement and issuance of a SA by the PWGSC Supply Arrangement Authority.
All inquiries and other communications concerning this Invitation must be sent in writing only to the contracting authority named in the Request for proposals.
This PWGSC office provides procurement services to the public in their official languages.
Delivery Date: Above-mentioned
The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.
To receive FREE Notifications of Amendments, and direct links to the Buy & Sell documents without ordering by courier, an account with the Complete Canadian Public Tenders in good standing is required. Upgrade Today to receive this and many more benefits!
Contains information licensed under the Open Government license – Canada. Contains data reproduced and distributed with the permission of the Government of Canada, on an "as is" basis. This notice appears on Buy and Sell as Reference Number: PW-$MTA-425-15149
Please be advised that the document(s)
can only be accessed on MERX via the documents links in the notice description.
|State / Province|