INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Manas Airport Rehabilitation Project
Supply, installation and commissioning of ventilation, heating and conditioning system at the International Airport “Manas” AVK and AVK 2, including incidental services
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice ? 8402-GPN-48677 for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on September 1, 2016.
JSC International Airport «Manas» The Employer has applied for / received a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of «Manas» Airport Rehabilitation Project.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Suppliers/Contractors for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Package ?: MANAS 001/2018 Retender – Supply, installation and commissioning of ventilation, heating and conditioning system at the International Airport “Manas” AVK and AVK 2, including incidental services, DAP (Bishkek), 40 weeks.
Tendering for contracts that are to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- in the case of a tenderer offering to supply Goods under the Contract which the tenderer does not manufacture or otherwise produce, the tenderer has been duly authorised by the Goods’ manufacturer or producer to supply the Goods in the Employer’s country;
- the tenderer has the financial, technical and production capability and capacity necessary to perform the Contracts and must have at least Euro 7 000 000 annual turnover in average for last 3 years, as well as must have the profitable result of economic activity in each of last 3 years and shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means sufficient to meet the production cash flow for the contract estimated as not less than Euro 1 500 000 of the planned contract price;
- the tenderer shall demonstrate that it has successful experience as prime Supplier in the execution of at least two projects of a nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract within the last 5 years each with a value of at least Euro 4 000 000, that have been successfully and substantially completed.
- the tenderer (consortium leader) shall possess the license for installation of ventilation, heating and conditioning system in accordance with the Kyrgyz Republic legislation. License must be delivered through electronic portal www.zakupki.gov.kg on or before tender opening date.
- the tenderer or its agent will be able to carry out the supplier’s maintenance, repair and spare parts stocking obligations prescribed in these tender documents.
- the proposed models of the Good must be contemporary and be produced in series. Good’s manufacturer must have a certificate of quality management system (ISO 9000, or its equivalent).
- the tenderer shall provide accurate information on any current or past litigation or arbitration resulting from contracts complement or under execution by him over the last 5 (five) years. A consistent history of awards against the tenderer or any partner of a joint venture or consortia may result in rejection of the tenderer’s tender.
Joint ventures or consortia shall satisfy the following minimum qualification criteria:
- The firm - leader of the consortium shall correspond to at least 50% of all the above referred qualification criteria on general experience and financial status.
- The rest members of the consortium shall correspond to at least 25% of all the above referred qualification criteria on general experience and financial status.
- Joint venture or consortium shall meet in whole criteria for delivery experience and production capacity, as well as the financial status referred to above, the corresponding data, that defines the overall capacity of the joint venture or consortium, shall be specified for each consortium member. Each consortium member shall meet the requirements for eligibility and trials.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from all countries. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of Goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
Tender documents may be obtained free of charge from the office at the address below.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security in Euro 50 000 (fifty thousand) or its equivalent in another convertible currency or Kyrgyz Som, calculated at the exchange rate of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic on the date of 28 days prior to the deadline for submission of tenders, i.e. December 16, 2018.
Tenders must be delivered through Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic electronic portal www.zakupki.gov.kg on or before January 14, 2019 at 15:00 (Bishkek time), at which time they will be printed from the electronic portal and opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Tenderers registration instructions specified in Ministry of Finance portal by the following web address: http://zakupki.gov.kg/popp/view/services/help.xhtml
If tenderers have technical questions how to register and obtain tender document please contact with Maksat Mamaev e mail: Mamaev1978maksatbek@gmail.com or Ministry of Finance technical department emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Maksat Mamaev, Procurement Department
JSC International Airport «Manas»
International Airport «Manas» 720062, Bishkek City, Kyrgyz Republic
| || |
+996 (312) 693396
+996 (312) 693012