INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Upgrading of Water Pumping Stations and Waste Water Pumping Stations
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on December 18, 2013 and updated on December 15, 2017.
JSC “Nerungri City Vodokanal” hereinafter referred to as “the Employer” has received a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of Nerungri Water Modernization Project.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Package #NWMP03/08, Upgrading of WPS and WWPS, including:
Lot 1 Upgrading of Water Pumping Stations;
Lot 2 Upgrading of Waste Water Pumping Stations.
Tenders are invited for one or more lots. Each lot must be priced separately. Tenders for more than one lot may offer discounts and such discounts will be considered in the comparison of tenders.
Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from all countries. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers shall satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- Tenderers shall meet the eligibility requirements: no conflicts of interests, not having been declared ineligible by the Bank, compliance with requirements of tender documents for government owned entity if a tenderer is owned by the government, not having been excluded as a result of the Employer’s country laws or by an act of compliance with UN Security Council resolution.
- In case of a tenderer offering to supply goods under the Contract which the tenderer does not manufacture, the tenderer has been duly authorised by the goods’ manufacturer to supply the goods to the Employer’s country in accordance with the requirements of the Tender documents.
- Non-performance of a contract did not occur within the last 3 (three) years, based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation. All pending litigation shall in total not represent more than 20% (twenty percent) of the Tenderer’s net worth and shall be treated as resolved against the Tenderer;
- Tenderer shall submit audited balance sheets or other financial statements acceptable to the Employer, for the last 3 (three) years to demonstrate the current soundness of the Tenderer’s financial position, showing long-term profitability;
- Tenderer shall have minimum average annual turnover of: Lot 1 - RUB 80,000,000., Lot 2 – RUB 120,000,000. or equivalent, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 (three) years. In case the tender is submitted for several lots the required average annual turnovers will be summarized;
- Tenderer shall demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet production cash flow for the contract estimated as not less than 80 per cent of the planned contract amount, taking into account the Tenderer's commitments for other contracts;
- Tenderer shall have over the past 10 years a successful experience as a contractor in the execution at least 4 contracts for design, construction and installation works as well as supply of the equipment for water supply and/or sewage systems in the regions with climate similar to the Extreme North with at least two of these, the work must be completed and accepted by the employers. The price of each referred contract shall be not less than RUB 70,000,000 equivalent.
- The tenderer should confirm that it will have licences (permissions) in accordance with local legislation for the corresponding activities before contract signing..
- The tenderer shall provide suitably qualified personnel for the contract execution.
Tender documents may be obtained from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of RUB 5,000 (five thousand), including VAT.
Payment of a non-refundable fee shall be made by direct bank transfer to the following account:
Currency: Russian Rubles
Beneficiary: Joint-Stock Company “Nerungri City Vodokanal”
Account No.: 40702810742150000243
C/Account No.: 30101810105070000886
Bank: JSC “Gazprombank” branch Dalnevostochny in Vladivostok
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier; however, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late delivery. And/or, if requested, the documents can be dispatched electronically after presentation by the prospective Tenderer of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee. In the event of discrepancy between electronic and hard copies of the documents, the hard copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of Lot 1 – RUB 1,100,000 (one million one hundred thousand), Lot 2 – RUB 1,800,000 (one million eight hundred thousand) or its equivalent in a convertible currency. In case the tender is submitted for several lots the amounts of Tender Securities should be summarized.
Unless stated otherwise the contract under this tender will be financed out of the proceeds of the EBRD loan and procurement procedures are governed by the EBRD’s Procurement Policies and Rules.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 10 December 2018 at 11:00 hrs local time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
A register of potential tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the same address.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at the following office:
Mr. Georgy N. Eremenko, Deputy General Director
JSC “Nerungri City Vodokanal
1, Kravchenko Str., Nerungri, 678960,
Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russian Federation
Tel./Fax: +7 (411) 47 4 0658