World Biggest Tenders Source
This tender with title Procurement Of 10 Sets Of Forage Harvesting And Preserving Equipment has been published on Bidding Source portal dated 21 Nov 2018 for the country of Multi-Country. It has been categorized on Spraying equipment & Harvesting and threshing machinery & Harvesting machinery. For similar tenders you can see tenders mentioned below of this page.
Regional Pastoral Livelihoods Resilience Proje ct(RPLRP)
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING FOR PROCUREMENT OF BUCKET SPRAY PUMPS AND 10 SETS O FHAY MAKING EQUIPMENT
1. The Government of the Republic of Uganda through The Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF) has received from the World Bank towards the cost of the RegionalPastoral Livelihoods Resilience Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the Procurement of 10 Sets of Hay makingequipment for Regional Pastoral Resilience Livelihoods Project.
2. The Ministry of Aggric equilture, Animal Industry and Fisheries now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the supplies inthe tabl low: -
3. Biddingwill be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in t he World Bank’s Guidelines:Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Gra nts by World Bank BorrowersJanuary 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in t he ProcurementGuidelines.
4. The Bidding document(s) shall be inspe cted andissued at the Ministry’s Procurement and Disposal Unit, Main Office Building, Plot 16-18, Lugard Avenue, Entebbe.
5. There shall be a pre-bid meeting on 29th November2018, at 10:30am in the Directorate of Animal Resources boardroom, Ministry of Agriculture, animal industry and Fisheries ((MA 201IF)-
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(a) at or before11:0 s on 4th January 2019. (Local time). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security asindicated in 2 above. Bid securities must be valid until 12th April 2019. Late bids shall be rejected.Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(c) at11:30hrs on
7 (a) Documents may be inspected/obtained from:
Procurement and Disposal Unit
Ministry ofAgriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries
Plot No. 14-17 LugardAvenue
P. O. Box 102
& nbsp; Entebbe -Uganda
7 (b) Bids shall be delivered at: As in 7(a)above
7 (c) Addresses for Bid Opening:
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry andFisheries
Plot No. 14-17 Lugard Avenue
&nbMinisters Board Room
|Procurement Reference No.||Subject matter of Procurement||Bid Security|
|PROC. Ref: No. MAAIF-RPLRP/SUPLS/2018-19/00179||
Bucket Spray Pumps
10 Sets of Hay making equipmennt
8. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is asfollows:
c. Bid closingdate
4th January 2 019
|18th January 2019|
e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice
|4th February 2019|
f. p; style=" Contract signature
Pius Wakabi Kasajja