Procurement Notice updated on 19/11/2018: Responses to Requests for Clarifications can be accessed through the following link.
Executing Agency (Client): Communal Enterprise of Heat Networks “Ternopilmiskteplokomunenergo”
The Client Contact Person:
Mr. Bohdan Myskyv, Deputy Director
Communal Enterprise of Heat Networks “Ternopilmiskteplokomunenergo”
16 Franka Street, Ternopil, Ukraine, 46001
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Phone: +380 352 252539
The EBRD Contact Person:
Ms Georgia Vasiliadis, Principal TC Specialist
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
One Exchange Square
London, EC2A 2JN
+44 20 7338 7750
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “EBRD” or the “Bank”) has provided loan financing of EUR 7 million to Communal Enterprise of Heat Networks “Ternopilmiskteplokomunenergo” (the “Client”, the “Company”) (the “Project”). Inter alia, the loan agreement with the Company, stipulates amendment of the priority investment programme (the “PIP”) and extension of the commitment and project implementation periods.
The Client now intends to select and contract a consultant (the “Consultant”) to provide project implementation support (the “Assignment”), on the basis of the Request for Proposal (RFP) in attachment.
The selected Consultant is expected to facilitate the timely and effective implementation of the Project by:
- Providing project management support to the Company and to the PIU to co-ordinate, administer, manage, monitor and evaluate all the aspects of the Project with the main focus on financial and contract administration. The latter shall be fulfilled by performing the role of the Engineer and/or Project Management or equivalent as applicable.
- Ensuring timely receipt of disbursements to pay under the contracts, including assistance in opening and operation of letters of credit, if required;
- Ensuring that all reports required by the EBRD for implementation of the project and the loan are submitted on schedule;
- Preparing an integrated time schedule for progress meetings with various parties; attending meetings together with the PIU to support the Company’s overall programme, receiving responses and comments on reports, and discussing the project issues on a regular basis with the PIU and other key stakeholders; distributing minutes of meetings, including follow-up actions required to ensure the project progress
Consultant Selection Procedure: Single stage open competitive selection
Interested firms of groups of firms are invited to submit a Technical and Financial Proposal.
Assignment Start Date and Duration: The Assignment is expected to start in January 2019 and has an estimated overall duration of 30 months.
Cost Estimate for the Assignment: EUR 318,000 (exclusive of VAT).
Subject to availability of funding, the performance of the selected Consultant and the specific needs of the Client the Assignment may be extended beyond the current scope.
Funding Source: It is anticipated that the contract will be financed by SIDA-EBRD Ukraine Energy Efficiency and Environment Cooperation Fund (The Government of Sweden). Selection and contracting is subject to the availability of funding.
Eligibility: There are no eligibility restrictions based on the consultant's country of origin.
Submission Requirements: In order to determine the capability and experience of Consultants seeking to be selected, the consultant shall submit a Proposal in accordance with the Request for Proposals: link to RFP
1. The selection will normally be made from the Proposals received in response to this notification only, on the basis of the selection criteria set out in the RFP. The highest-ranked Consultant will be selected and be invited to negotiate the contract, subject to availability of funding.
2. Any updates of and clarifications on this procurement notice and/or the RFP shall be announced as updates on this notice, without any other notification. In the event of changes to the RFP, consultants will need to download the updated version of the RFP. Consultants are required to periodically check the notice for updates. Failure to take the updates into account while preparing the Proposal may result in disqualification or penalties to the scores in the evaluation.