World Biggest Tenders Source
This tender with title Turkey - Construction of drinking water networks and transmission lines has been published on Bidding Source portal dated 13 Feb 2020 for the country of Turkey. It has been categorized on Ancillary works for water pipelines & Construction work for water projects. For similar tenders you can see tenders mentioned below of this page.
This contract will include: construction of drinking water network (208 km) and transmission lines (7,8 km). The construction period will be 850 days, followed by 1 year for defect notification period.
This contract is expected to be implemented from May 2020 to September 2022.
The criteria to be used in the tender evaluation are, in decreasing order of importance: 1) The bidder must have successfully completed similar contracts as defined below within the last 10 years up to the submission deadline of the tender. Previous experience must be proved by originals or notary-certified copies of provisional acceptance (taking over) or final acceptance (performance) certificates;
2) Participation as contractor, management contractor, a joint venture member or subcontractor, in at least 1 contract within the last 10 years, with a value of at least five million (5 000 000) EUR or 2 contracts with a total value of seven million (7 000 000) EUR that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed works. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology or other characteristics as described in Section VI), work’s requirements;
3) For the above or other contracts executed during the period stipulated above, a minimum experience in the following key activities: complete construction, installation, delivery of a minimum 40 km of drinking water network under one single contract.
4) The average of annual turnovers in construction works over the past 5 financial years shall be a minimum of four million seven hundred fifty thousand (4 750 000) EUR or equivalent. Annual turnovers shall be verified by the documents certified by certified (Sworn-in) public accountant or tax authority.
5) The bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet: (i) the following cash-flow requirement of eight hundred thousand (800 000) EUR, and
(ii) the overall cash flow requirements for this contract and its current commitments.
6) The audited financial statements (audited balance sheets and income tables or, if not required by the law of the tenderer’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the employer) as well as the report of certified public (sworn) accountant for the past 5 financial years shall be submitted and must demonstrate the soundness of the bidder’s financial position, showing long-term profitability;
7) The bidder shall provide required number of key personnel with appropriate experience and all necessary equipments for the satisfactory completion of the works.
All firms are invited to participate in the tender. In the form of joint ventures, the bidder shall submit the joint venture declaration and meet the qualification criteria as well as other documentation and conditions given by bidding documents.
For any question don’t hesitate to Contact us.