World Biggest Tenders Source
This tender with title Consultant Firm For Research Wave Breaker For Mudflat Creating To Protect Coastal Dikes In Kien Giang Province has been published on Bidding Source portal dated 21 Nov 2018 for the country of Vietnam. It has been categorized on . For similar tenders you can see tenders mentioned below of this page.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
MEKONG DELTAIN TEGRATED CLIMATE RESILIENCE AND SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOODS PROJECT
Credit No: Cr-5845-VN
AssignmentTitl e: Consultant firm for research wave breaker for mudflat creating to protect coastal dikes in Kien giangprovince
Re ference No: CPMU-CS-QCBS-06:
The Socialist republic of Vietnam hasreceived financing from the WorldBank toward the cost of the Mekong Delta integrated climate resilience and sustainablelivelihoods project, and intends to apply pa rt of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services(“the Services”) include supporting Consulta nt firm for research wave breaker for mudflat creating to protect coastaldikes in kien giang province including:
- Survey c urrent status of the study area (topography, geology, meteorology,hydrology, oceanology, bathymetry, environment, ecosystems, socie ty, economy, etc..);
- Analyze and process collected andsurveyed data;
- Report on analysis of options of breakwate r to create mudflats been and being used in West coastprotection of Mekong Delta;
- Study report on simulation and predicti on of geohydronamic regime and shoreline changes inKien Giang province according to options of breakwater to create mudflats;
- Physical model experimental study to confirmthe most optimal and durable measures, including the design approach for the futur e breakwaters
- Report on socio-economicefficiency analysis and and selection of the optimal model;
- Provide guida nce in detailed engineering designs of selectedoptions, including operation manuals;
- Study report on upscaling adoption o f breakwater to create mudflats in areas withsimilar and suitable conditions in Ca Mau province;
- Organize consultation wo rkshops.
The Central Project Office(CPO) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate thei r interest in providing the Services.Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qu alifications and relevant experienceto perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn toparagra ph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants b y World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth theWorld Bank&rsq uo;s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a jointventure or a sub-cons ultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Qualityand Cost Based Selecti on method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the addressbelow during office hoursMonday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00 (Hanoi time, GMT+7:00).
Expressions of interest must bedelivered in a written form to the address below in person, or by mail by 15:00, 26th November, 2018 (Hanoi time,GMT+7:00)
Central Project Office -Vietnam Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development
Attn: Nguyen Hong Phuong– CPO General Director
No. 23,Hang Tre street, Hoan Kiem distr., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tex: +84 439345296; +84 4 38242363
Fax: +84 4 382423 72