Invitation for Tenders
SUPPLY OF LOW-FLOOR 12M TROLLEYBUSES AND RELATED SERVICES
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 20.06.2017.
«Trolleybus depot ?2» Communal Enterprise of the City of Kharkiv, hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the Bank towards the cost of Kharkiv Trolleybus Project.
The Purchaser now invites sealed tenders from Suppliers for the following Contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- Contract No. KhTP-2018-1supply of low-floor 12m two-axle trolleybuses, a set of mandatory spare parts and consumables, a set of workshop tools and equipment for maintenance and repair of trolleybuses and related services (DDP Kharkiv, delivery period is 42 weeks after receiving of advance payment)
Tendering for contracts that are to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
To be qualified for the award of a Contract, Tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- the tenderer must have the necessary financial, technical and production capabilities and capacity to perform the Contract and have the equivalent of at least 5,000,000 (five million) EUR of average annual turnover for the last 3 years;
- the tenderer shall demonstrate that it can ensure the cash flow under the Contract in an amount that is equal to at least 1,000,000 (one) million Euro or equivalent for the Contract execution, taking into account the Tenderer's commitments for other contracts;
- Experience in the performance of at least 2 contracts for the last 3 years, each for an amount not less than (6,000,000 euros in equivalent) as a supplier, successfully and substantially completed and similar to the proposed supply of goods. The similarity is determined by physical volumes, complexity, methods / technologies or other characteristics provided for in Section VI "Buyer Requirements"
- the tenderer shall provide accurate information on any current or past legal or arbitration proceedings related to the signing of Contracts over the past 5 (five) years. Stable trend of proceedings not in favour of the tenderer or any joint venture or consortium partner may lead to rejection of the tender;
- the tenderer must be able to perform the obligations of maintenance, repair and provision of spare parts specified in the tender documents;
- if the tenderer offers to supply goods under the Contract which are not manufactured or in any way produced by the tenderer this tenderer should be duly authorized by the manufacturer or the producer for the supply of such goods to the Purchaser’s country;
- the manufacturer of trolleybuses offered by the tenderer in the tender must have the certificate of quality management (ISO 9000 or equivalent);
- the tenderer must meet other requirements specified in the tender documents.
Joint venture, consortium, or association (JVCA) shall satisfy the following minimum qualification criteria:
- At least one partner of JVCA shall meet 60% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources;
- Each partner of JVCA shall meet at least 20% of all the above referred qualification criteria on average annual turnover and financial resources.
- JVCA shall meet in whole criteria for experience, as well as the eligibility and financial situation referred to above, the corresponding data, that defines the overall capacity of the JVCA, shall be specified for each partner. Each JVCA partner shall meet the requirements for historical financial performance, eligibility and trials.
Tender documentation may be obtained upon request sent to the Buyer at the address below, after a non-refundable fee of 200 (two hundred) euros (printing costs (copying), communication services, including VAT, but, with the exception of the Bank's commission and other payments paid by the tenderer) or an equivalent amount in Ukrainian hryvnias or in Euros at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine on the day of payment. For the Ukrainian tenderers upon payment of the specified amount in Hryvnias at the interbank rate on the day of payment to the account:
Receipient bank: PAT “Alfa-bank” Kyiv
Bank code (???): 300346
Correspondent bank for EUR: Deutsche bank AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
SWIFT Of the correspondent Bank: DEUTDEFF
Receipient: «Trolleybus depot ?2» Communal Enterprise
Account for UAH: 26005013620201
Account for EUR: 26005013620201
Upon receiving appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will be promptly dispatched electronically in PDF and Word formats to tenderer’s email address advised in the written request, however, no liability can be accepted for non-delivery or late delivery. In the event of any discrepancy between PDF and Word versions of the documents, the PDF copy shall prevail.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 80,000 (eighty thousand) or its equivalent in another convertible currency or Ukrainian Hryvnia at the rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue and must be submitted at the address indicated below no later than the time and date of the deadline for tender submission.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 04 December 2018 at 12:00 (noon), Kyiv time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R Rev. November 2017) which can be located at: https://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/policies-and-rules.html
A register of potential Tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below.
Prospective Tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Contact name: Mr Dmitriy Lipovoy, Director of «Trolleybus depot ?2» Communal Enterprise
Address: 5, Newton Street, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Tel: +38 (057) 739-91-25
Fax: +38 (0572) 52-81-00